SaaS Capital funds Triyam, idrive, DataBP, and Dovetail Software
September 28, 2023
CINCINNATI, SEATTLE, September 28, 2023 – SaaS Capital, the leading provider of growth debt to software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies, welcomes four new companies to its portfolio.
- “Triyam is a mission-critical electronic health records archival platform. As all of medical charting has moved to digital, it’s imperative that providers continue to have instant access to years’ old data – Triyam provides this service which will only increase in scale and importance,” said SaaS Capital Managing Director Rob Belcher. “We are honored they have chosen SaaS Capital to provide them with a $10.0 million MRR-based credit facility to support their growth.”
- Visit www.triyam.com to learn more.
- “idrive, based in Santa Barbara, CA, uses advanced AI video analytics to help keep road users safe in countries across the world,” said Randall Lucas, Managing Director of SaaS Capital. “SaaS Capital is proud to have partnered with idrive on a $3.0 million growth capital facility.”
- Visit idriveglobal.com to learn more.
- “We are pleased to announce that SaaS Capital provided an MRR-based credit facility to DataBP, based in NYC,” said Steve Jaffee, Managing Director of SaaS Capital. ” We are proud to be DataBP’s capital partner to support its industry-leading data licensing management platform for exchanges, index, and data providers. DataBP has established an impressive roster of domestic and international exchanges leveraging DataBP’s SaaS platform to provide customers with a streamlined experience for the administration of data licensing.”
- Visit www.databp.com to learn more.
- “With an experienced management team and robust product offering, Dovetail Software is well positioned as a leader in HR case management and service delivery,” said Rob Spangler, Managing Director of SaaS Capital. “We are excited to partner with Dovetail Software to support the next stage of growth”
- Visit www.dovetailsoftware.com to learn more.
About SaaS Capital
SaaS Capital is the leading provider of growth debt designed explicitly for B2B SaaS companies. SaaS Capital’s growth debt is structured to provide a significant source of committed funding, deployment flexibility, and lower overall cost of capital, all while avoiding the loss of control associated with selling equity. SaaS Capital was the first to offer lending alternatives to SaaS businesses based on their future recurring revenue. Since 2007, SaaS Capital has committed more than $375 million in growth debt facilities to deliver better outcomes for our 110+ clients, resulting in more than $2 billion in total enterprise value created. Visit www.saas-capital.com to learn more.
Who Is SaaS Capital?
SaaS Capital® is the leading provider of long-term Credit Facilities to SaaS companies.Read More