SaaS Capital Portfolio Updates: 3 Companies Added, 2 Equity Raises, 1 Acquisition
January 12, 2023
CINCINNATI, SEATTLE, January 12, 2023 – SaaS Capital, the leading provider of growth debt to software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies, welcomes three new companies to its portfolio and congratulates three on successes in 2022.
Joining the portfolio:
- Impulsify Joins the SaaS Capital Portfolio with a $2.0M Million Line of Credit – Impulsify is a retail technology company that provides the tools, data-driven insights, and retail services to help hoteliers and other non-retailers create easily managed, highly profitable self-service retail outlets that improve property value, grow incremental revenue, and improve guest experience. Visit www.impulsifyinc.com to learn more.
- enosix Joins the SaaS Capital Portfolio with a $3.5M Million Line of Credit – enosix offers an all-in-one SAP Integration Solution that provides fast SAP to Salesforce, Mulesoft, and ServiceNow integrations between front-end platforms and SAP ERP systems. The platform leverages no-code, Prepackaged Integration Processes (PIP) that enable companies to quickly realize integration value—in weeks instead of months. Visit enosix.com to learn more.
- imgix Joins the SaaS Capital Portfolio with a $6.0M Million Line of Credit – imgix is the leading visual media platform that businesses choose to improve user experience, website performance, and cost-saving. imgix offers robust image and video processing, global content delivery, and intelligent asset management. Visit imgix.com to learn more.
- Wazoku Raised £8.5M Series B funding from Octopus Ventures – Wazoku works with global enterprises such as NASA, Enel, HSBC, Shell and more to help them innovate at scale. It will use the funding to drive R&D across its product suite, as well as further internationalization, acquisitions, and the management of hyperscale growth over the next two years. Details can be found here.
- Vantage Point Logistics (VPL) Received a Significant Growth Investment from LLR Partners – VPL is a software company delivering visibility and resiliency to clinical supply chains. By making the procurement-through-fulfillment processes smarter and more profitable, it creates a new supplier dynamic whereby customers benefit from reduced costs, better insights, and increased transparency and efficiency. Details can be found here.
- Critical Mention Acquired by Onclusive – Critical Mention offers an integrated earned media monitoring service which includes broadcast, podcast, online news and social media for clients in the US, along with a validated media contact database. Details can be found here.
About SaaS Capital
SaaS Capital is the leading provider of growth debt designed explicitly for B2B SaaS companies. SaaS Capital’s growth debt is structured to provide a significant source of committed funding, deployment flexibility, and lower overall cost of capital, all while avoiding the loss of control associated with selling equity. SaaS Capital was the first to offer lending alternatives to SaaS businesses based on their future recurring revenue. Since 2007, SaaS Capital has deployed $234 million in growth debt to deliver better outcomes for 70+ clients, resulting in $983 million in total enterprise valuation created. Visit www.saas-capital.com to learn more.
Who Is SaaS Capital?
SaaS Capital® is the leading provider of long-term Credit Facilities to SaaS companies.Read More