What’s a Good SaaS Retention Rate?
Net churn is the most fundamental metric impacting monthly recurring revenue (MRR) for SaaS companies. Based on the results from SaaS Capital's 2015 survey of 400 SaaS companies, this Research Brief updates findings from 2013 and examines retention rate compared to:
- the average selling price of products
- the age of the company
- the average contract length
Download the full research brief to learn more about:
- current net retention rates, compared to 2013
- the impact of customer success
- the value created by improving retention
targets for retention
Who Is SaaS Capital?
SaaS Capital® is the leading provider of long-term Credit Facilities to SaaS companies.Read More