SaaS Capital 2017 Recap
December 15, 2017
Last December we sent out a quick year-end recap email and blog post that was very well received, so here it is for 2017. During the year, SaaS Capital:
- Originated $28 million in debt facilities to 9 portfolio companies
- Renewed and expanded facilities of 5 of our existing portfolio companies
- Welcomed back 2 portfolio companies from our first fund
- Supported 5 portfolio companies who raised a combined $26 million in institutional growth equity
- Maintained a track record of no loan losses
The last point continues to be the most important to us, and we would especially like to thank the management teams of our portfolio companies who work with us in an open and collaborative way when things are going well, and even when they are not. In addition, we would also like to thank our limited partners without whom none of this would be possible.
As we did last year, we are kicking off 2018 with a trip to the SaaStr Annual conference in San Francisco in February, so please connect with us if you plan on attending.
Thank you, and we hope you have a successful 2018.
Who Is SaaS Capital?
SaaS Capital is the leading provider of long-term Credit Facilities to SaaS companies.Read More