SaaS Capital funds Instaleap, Vivantio, and Buyapowa – Increases International Activity
April 27, 2022
CINCINNATI, SEATTLE, COLUMBUS, April 27, 2022 – SaaS Capital, the leading provider of growth debt to software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies, today welcomes three new companies to its portfolio.
“With the launch of our fourth fund earlier this year, we remain committed to offering $2 million to $20 million in growth debt to B2B SaaS companies with at least $2 million in ARR,” Rob Belcher, Managing Director of SaaS Capital. “SaaS companies are global in today’s remote-first world, and we fund companies with offices and sales around the globe, though due to lending and tax laws, businesses must be registered and banked in the US, Canada, or the UK. Over the years we have funded numerous Canada- and UK-based companies, as well as companies with principal offices located in Poland, Israel, and now, Colombia.”
Instaleap, Founded in Colombia with Offices in the US, Brazil, and Portugal, Secures $2.0 Million in Growth Financing
- “Instaleap works with world-class retailers, such as Walmart and HEB, to enable amazingly fast and efficient delivery experiences for customers across three continents,” said Randall Lucas, Managing Director of SaaS Capital. “We’re pleased and proud to back this passionate team of international entrepreneurs.”
- Visit instaleap.io to learn more.
Vivantio, Founded in the UK, Secures $2.0 Million in Growth Financing
- “Vivantio is a leading provider of customer service optimization software and solutions for demanding B2B service teams,” said Stephanie Fortener, Managing Director of SaaS Capital. “We are excited to partner with this collaborative, customer-centric team to accelerate the next phase of growth.”
- Visit vivantio.com to learn more.
Buyapowa, Founded in the UK, Secures $2.0 Million in Growth Financing
- “Buyapowa is the leading global rewards and advocacy marketing platform, powering referral marketing for over 150 enterprise brands across telecoms, banking, insurance, utilities, and large retail,” said Steve Jaffee, Managing Director of SaaS Capital. “Buyapowa continues to innovate and expand its global footprint and we are honored to partner with this dynamic team.”
- Visit buyapowa.com to learn more.
About SaaS Capital
SaaS Capital is the leading provider of growth debt designed explicitly for B2B SaaS companies. SaaS Capital’s growth debt is structured to provide a significant source of committed funding, deployment flexibility, and lower overall cost of capital, all while avoiding the loss of control associated with selling equity. SaaS Capital was the first to offer lending alternatives to SaaS businesses based on their future recurring revenue. Since 2007, SaaS Capital has deployed $234 million in growth debt to deliver better outcomes for 90+ clients, resulting in $1.5 billion in total enterprise value created. Visit www.saas-capital.com to learn more.
Who Is SaaS Capital?
SaaS Capital® is the leading provider of long-term Credit Facilities to SaaS companies.Read More